Hello! It’s LIN
On today’s news, they said it was going to be a manatsubi 2 in the central Kanto area. In the end, it didn’t get that hot, but it was a nice warm day~
To begin with, we use the terms “natsubi” 3 and “manatsubi” a lot, but I was just wondering what exactly it was, so I just randomly looked it up.
Apparently, when it is over 30°C it is considered “manatsubi” and when it is more than 25°C, is called “natsubi”. When it is less than 0℃ it is considered “mafuyubi” 4 and when the lowest temperature of the day is 0°C it is considered “fuyubi”. 5
Sighs…that’s sooo hot…
It’s only mid-April
If it keeps up like this, it’ll be around 50°C by August…
For me to say such an old and bad joke, I hate summer so much that I’m at unease.
Anyway, forget about that.
We are currently continuing our rehearsal for MADKID’s 2nd one man.
It’s very important for us to practice with our back dancers!
Even at times like this, YUKI-san works hard~( ‘ω’ )
And finally, tomorrow!
Our special screening of our new songs and the PVs
I heard you get to listen to our new songs that have yet to be released and watch it performed live!!
Personally, based on the rumors, it’s an event that you must check out!
After our late night rehearsal today, we will be preparing for tomorrow!
I’m actually looking forward to it too!
Whoever can come tomorrow! We’ll be waiting!!
Today’s song is by an artist that I really look up to and love, called “BABY” by tofubeats-san!!
It very much matches a hot summer day like today
Ah! MADKID’s blog has become official on Ameba~
MADKID just normally started up a blog to communicate with the SLYKYs 7 more, but thanks to all of you, it has become official!
Thank you very much!
We are always taking questions in our blogs too!
I’m the type that doesn’t really speak much, so send me lots of questions!
I’m also thinking of asking everyone a question each time!
The question for this time is, what is everyone’s favorite season?
For me, it’s winter, because I like the cold!
I will also reply, although I can’t say that I will be able to reply to every single one, but I’ll try to pick up most of them and answer them within my blog posts!
Well then, see you next week! This was LIN~
A few notes...
- Original Post.
- A summer day that’s over 30°C. (86°F. A very, very hell-ish summer day. – Adrianne)
- A summer day that reaches at least 25°C. (77°F. A hot summer day. – Adrianne)
- A winter day that falls below 0°C. (32°F. A very, very chilly cold winter day. – Adrianne)
- A winter day that falls right at 0°C. (32°F. A chilly cold winter day. – Adrianne)
- Please watch the video at the original post link. Due to copyright issues, I’m not going to download and repost the video clip here. – Adrianne
- SLYKY- this was a name used for MADKID’s mascot characters, and it’s the first initial of each member’s names. It seems that it is now also used as the name for MADKID’s fans. This is also the order that the members write their blogs in each week.