Here we are, at long last! We are finally launching AXCEL STYLE‘s newest site project, Letters @ AXCEL STYLE!
This is a joint site project with our global MADKID ambassador, Karu-chan, and myself, in which we will be housing all 1 English translations of anything and everything MADKID, from the member blogs to news and magazine articles to even song lyrics. Because we will be doing a lot of overhauling from the past translations (since 2017), this site project will be quite active.
Here’s how this will work and how you, fellow Axcel, can catch up with the latest translation posted here:
- Follow the AXCEL STYLE Twitter account. If you are following Karu-chan already, you don’t have to follow the AXCEL STYLE Twitter, but it’s also recommended to follow both.
- If you prefer Instagram, you can also follow the AXCEL STYLE IG account. Karu-chan may continue to post the translations in her IG too if you haven’t followed her yet, but again, it’s also recommended to follow both. 2
- The only notification tweets and IG posts you’ll see are the most current translations.
- The old translations dated from 2017 will not be auto-tweeted/IG post, however, the AXCEL STYLE Twitter (and IG probably) will remind everyone the status of the old posts along with the dates of the posts, so for those who want to read them will have a chance to read them and get to know how times were from the beginning of their blogging journey. 3
- If you are used to reading the translations on J-Pop Amino, Karu-chan will still be posting them there. The only difference between posting here and posting there is that those who are not Amino members will be able to read these same translations here without having able to download any mobile apps. J-Pop Amino is still viewable on the desktop, but in order for you to reply to these blogs (if you want) or reach out to the fans there, you would have to download the app.
Bear in mind that a few of the features added here on Letters are kind of experimental, and because this is pretty much version 1 of the site, there will be bugs. And when you do spot a bug, please let me (Adrianne) know about it so I can fix it immediately.
Comments are open for those who would like to comment their thoughts and reactions on the blogs. But, if you want to actually comment to the guys, you would have to download another app called LINE BLOG. The app itself is completely in Japanese, but it’s available globally through the App Store and Google Play. I have the app but never actually replied directly to the guys’ blogs. 4
If you are interested in having a LINE BLOG guide if you prefer commenting directly to them, 5 let me know. I might accommodate if I do have the time and the LINE BLOG guide will be found on AXCEL STYLE instead.
And speaking of commenting, we do have a commenting policy. Just please be respectful of everyone and don’t be a brake.
Head over to our Contact section. Social media is the fastest way as we are always active there.
Look forward for more goodies as we port all the existing translations here and some new surprises! 😁
Thank you Axcels and please continue supporting MADKID.
A few notes...
- as much as we can anyhow…
- Adrianne will not post anything MADKID, AXCEL STYLE, or Letters @ AXCEL STYLE-related on her personal Twitter or IG, in case some of you are wondering.
- This will also include translated articles and others noted, of course.
- If any, especially with Shin, I sometimes reply to the blogs by just telling/commenting to them on livestream…
- I’ve never actually seen any non-Japanese Axcel commenting on their blogs though… except for Karu-chan. 😅